Monday, August 20, 2007

The Middle Name Game

Here are the rules: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Thanks, Jennie, I hate these things. At least it isn't a chain letter email! Ha!

Well, here goes, but, I don't think I can find seven people to tag to do this, so we will see how it goes.

C - Caring. I care about other people. I have given up caring what other people think about ME, but I do care about other people's feelings.
A - Able to handle a crisis or two. I have had to, with the things that have happened to me in my life!
M - Mommy. To two of the most energetic girls around.
I - In Love. With my hubby. He's great.
L - Lively. I am generally pretty upbeat and it takes a lot to get me down.
L - Late. I am always like fifteen minutes late. Getting better, but it drives my hubby nuts!
E - Everywhere! Anyone who knows me, knows I spend a lot of time in the car. Not always by choice, either! We live an hour from church and doctors, etc. so we have to travelto go anywhere.

Umm, okay, Sandy and Joann. I think you will both do this. I am tagging you.

1 comment:

jennie said...

i hate these things too, but it is kind of neat to see it go from person to person. You did a great job! better than I did! Your middle name is beautiful too, I love it.

thanks for playing! :)