Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No Help Here!

I am taking y'all's advice and just saying no! I will not help you, you dumb so and so. Anyway, upon closer examination of the letter, I realized it is in regards to a lawsuit that this dumb.... is filing. Apparently from prison. Because when I did a search on the computer for the name in the v. _________ section, it is the prison warden! He is suing the warden! What a dumb___! And the presiding judge is a newly appointed judge who believes in honesty and integrity. He gave a speech to the USC Law School graduating class and sounds like a good guy. I don't think he is going to give this yahoo the time of day. Good. Serves him right for filing a stupid lawsuit and tying up the courts. The bottom of the letter says that if I send in the letter, "This will keep any further court actions from affecting you in the future." Darn right, I will complain to the court that I am being harrassed by the guy who broke into my home! Thank you very much for giving me all the info I need to report you and who to give it to!

So, now I know where he is. Which prison, that is. In case I care. Oh, and shouldn't he be listed on the Megan's Law site? He isn't. I checked. They do have people listed there that are still incarcerated. Maybe that is for when they get out and then go back in. I don't believe he has been let out yet. He got twenty eight years and it has only been ten. I don't think he could be let out for good behavior yet, especially if he is pissing off the warden! I think he will be there a while.

I do think, though, that I will give "Jane Doe" a call. She has a right to know what is going on, just in case somehow she is contacted.

Oh what fun.

No comments: