Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Electric Bill$

So, people have been receiving some extremely high electric bills this summer. And, with the increase retroactive to January, it could get a lot worse. Hopefully, the rest of the summer is not as hot. I thought I would share with you a few bill amounts from various locations, so that, either you will feel better or worse about your own situation.

Quartz Hill, July $300
Canyon Country, July, $300
Lancaster, July, $525
Palmdale, July, $450
East Palmdale, June, $1050
Frazier Park, July, less than $200
Castaic, July, $800
Rancho Santa Margarita, July $895


Feel free to add your own on the comments. I just read too, that the increase may not happen until November. SCE requested that the increase not go into effect until November. That is good, since this time of year is the worst.

4 comments:

Scott said...

How is this about ME.(aside from it costs me money) My name is not prominently features in this blog, thus I declare it invalide.

Amy said...

invalide? Is that a French word, or Spanish?

joannmski said...

If Scott didn't make such a princely salary, our electric bills wouldn't be as high.

Scott said...

Scott is unable to afford your neighborhood. I guess that's because a princely salary just doesn't cut it up on the mount.