Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Little known facts

I liked Julie's blog entry. Here are some little known facts about me.

I love Star Trek Voyager and Twilight Zone from the 60's.

I am a night owl. Will stay up till all hours of the night.

I passed out on the table delivering Rebekah (after the spinal) and don't remember her birth. It still bothers me.

A lot.

I love to tell people about things I have found. I hate making money off of it.

You gotta love a husband who buys you flowers for no reason. He did this today.

WYSIWYG - no hidden agendas.

I used to be a lot thinner. I am going to be there again soon.

I am diabetic. And I hate it when people treat you differently because you tell them so. My blood sugar will be within normal ranges soon.

I love See's Candies. The pecan turtle ones and the walnut squares.

I hate shopping for clothes and shoes.

Jessica, and now Rebekah, is praying for a baby brother and has been doing so since the beginning of the year. Maybe they will get their prayers answered. (No, I am not pregnant.)

I am a pack rat. I hate getting rid of things. I might need it someday!

I love shooting, but I don't get to, 'cause, who would watch the kids?

I have pretty good aim.

I love doing lists. To the point of overdoing them. I like the challenge.

I don't think my house will ever really be clean.

Welcome to my life.

1 comment:

joannmski said...

Very cool, found out some new things about Amy!

And some new things about Scott... he does not ever talk about being nice like bringing flowers etc.!