Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Hot

The forecast. Hot. Sunny. The extended forecast. Hot. Sunny. The foreseeable future. Hot. Sunny.

I don't like hot and sunny. I want cool and cloudy. Sixty degrees, streaky clouds through the sky. Light breeze blowing. Maybe a little sprinkly. I am ready for winter. I would rather complain that it is too cold out than too hot. I can't wait for the cold! Plus, I look better with a whole bunch of clothes on than less clothing. Hmm. I should have been born in the Pacific Northwest. Someday that is where I would like to be. I know my husband concurs, but what of the job, kids, etc. Oh well. I have a nice home, wonderful hubby, great kids, hubby has a good job. I have nothing to complain about. I'm just hot and I don't want to pay the electric bill if I put the a/c on. Thank you God, that I have a/c. Thank you God, that I have a home. Thank you God, for all that you provide.

I am not feeling as hot now......

1 comment:

joannmski said...

Enough with the hot already! I am ready for a nice cool breezy day too.