Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

This is my 101st blog entry! It was supposed to be witty, yet refined, bold, yet not too revealing, with an air of understated elegance and charm. Yeah, right. It's just me. But this IS my 101st entry! That's pretty good! I guess I have finished the trial period. And you, my wonderful readers, are all still here! How nice! Just waiting for little morsels to chew on, eh?

Well, here is one.

YOU ARE HERE

X

And this is the highlight
of your day.

Right? :-)

I love you, too. Thanks for putting up with the rants, the complaints, the happy days and the sad. Thank you for still being here!
Before my two hundredth blog, I propose to do the following:

Lose weight down to my next goal (like checkpoints).
Find my contract with the stupid patio guy.
Get my house clean. Actually this has to be done by Friday, October 13.
Jessica will be reading. She is well on her way.
Read five books. That are not printed on cardboard pages. And no pictures.
Go on a date with my husband.
Go out for an evening with my friend Mary.

These are the goals. Let's see if I meet them. I should refer back to this and check my progress.

I probably shouldn't blog when I am this tired. I will never remember writing down all this stuff!

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

Happy 101st!
alida