Friday, December 01, 2006

The Mall Part II

Well, here is the good news, I got pictures taken of the girls with Santa at the mall the other day. And they came out great. But, you all have to wait to see them, since they are going out in the Christmas cards! Now you have something to look forward to! And we got a little tiny box of see's candies at the mall yesterday and we each had one for dessert. Jessica had the raspberry creme sample that I got, Rebekah had a scotchmallow (and had more on her face than she started with), Scott had rum nougat (his all time favorite) and I had a walnut square (the best See's candy hands down). So, I guess the trip to the mall wasn't a complete loss. That guy just made me so mad yesterday! Oh, and we ran into Jess and Bekah's friends there (and my friend), so all were happy while we waited for Santa to get back from feeding the reindeer. And if Jess tells you she saw the REAL Santa, don't spoil the fun! She really did!

No comments: