Sunday, January 14, 2007

ANOTHER Baby Shower?!

Yes. I am going to give another baby shower. My friend is having her baby before the end of February. She has two sisters that live within 1/2 hour of her and neither of them has said anything about having a shower. So, my friend and I talked about it. I introduced the two of them to each other. In December. Lisa said that wouldn't it be sad to think later on that this baby would ask her mother, "How come nobody gave you a baby shower when I was born?" It was too much. Besides, I wanted to do it six months ago when she told me she was pregnant, however, I held back because I figured one of her sisters would do it. Nope. So, Lisa and I are going to give it to her. I can't wait. I like giving baby showers. But this will be a rush! AND...we don't know what she is having! She isn't going to find out! That makes it fun! SO, here goes, with another baby shower! If anybody has game ideas, let me know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is up with some people? I worked with a girl who was getting married (she planned for about 10 months) and the month before the wedding, still no shower hosted by the maid of honor or even any friends. (They all lived within 2 hours.) So me and some others at work put together a great shower for her at a fantabulous restaurant in Uptown Dallas with an incredible luncheon. Her maids were all invited. When maid of honor made a comment about how nice it was, I said, "Yeah, well, since no one in the bridal party apparently understands wedding etiquette - we at the office took it upon ourselves do something nice for her. Hope we didn't step on any toes."

Cause I'm bitchy like that.

But I also LOVE planning and hosting parties so I really enjoyed doing it for her and I know she was so very appreciative.