Saturday, January 20, 2007

"I'm In"

Hillary has finally admitted she is running for President. We've all known since she left the White House that she was going to attempt to get back in. Well, now it is official. Why can't we have someone in office that does a good job and is looking out for the best interests of the people? Republican, Democrat, whatever, a good candidate that has a chance of winning. Because of the way the electoral college is set up, nobody other than a Republican or Democrat can win. So all those votes are wasted. Let's all pray that in this election we end up with someone who will do the will of the people and do what is in the best interest of the country. I guess part of the problem is that the will of the people is divided in half. The country is divided down the middle with half the people on the left and half on the right and no middle ground. Well, we can hope and pray that it works out, can't we?

4 comments:

rosemary said...

Hee, hee, hee....politics = recognition + ego + questionable morals + agendas= elected officials....I will pray with you but God gives us the road map and we have to find our way. Hope? we can do that.

Soozcat said...

I have nothing against the idea of a woman president--as a matter of fact, I'm surprised we haven't had one already. I just don't like the idea of *Hillary* being president. I must admit, she gives me the creeps.

Amy said...

RIght there with ya, Soozcat!

jennie said...

I totally agree it is time to have someone, male or female, that is for the people of this country!