Friday, July 27, 2007

Cool Tool!

So, I was on Rosemary's blog and she had this NeoCounter thing. Well, it tells you where your visitors are from. Really cool. Those of you who have been with me for a while know that occasionally I wonder if anybody really reads the blog. Well, apparently somebody is! A lot of somebody's! (My sincere thanks for your visiting my humble blog site) I installed the NeoCounter from here and opted for the city list. There are many different options to choose from, but this seemed pretty well-rounded. I didn't think I could figure out how to install it, but they explained how and it was pretty simple. And guess what? People are coming to see me! So, if you are one of them, feel free to say hello and tell us where you are from. Especially if you are a first time visitor. And welcome!

1 comment:

jennie said...

this is pretty cool! how do I do it to mine?? I'm a little slow on the cool stuff you can do with blogs!