Friday, July 27, 2007

Input, Input!

Okay, I need opinions here, people. I have been looking into getting a personal organizer and I think I found one that will work. It is the Sharp OZ-590 Electronic Organizer. $49.99 at Staples. Same price at Office Depot. 8mb of memory, calendar, to do list, english-spanish dictionary (in case I ever need that) and I think it will do everything I need it to do. Don't need internet, don't want to spend more than that, so I think that will be enough. But does anybody have any comments or suggestions about these things? The need for one is apparent. I have forgotten play dates for both myself and the girls and missed dr. appts and other things. Not good. I need to get organized. For not a lot of money. So, if you have any information, suggestions, etc., PLEASE send them my way! Thanks!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I have a Palm that I use (and like) a Day Timer and a Family Organizer that has menu planning and perforated shopping lists. Also weekly inspirational quotes and lots of fun stickers to put on special days like Dr. appointments and birthdays. Ordered it online - www.thefamilyorganizer.com. Hope this helps!

rosemary said...

Ok, well, I have a Clie because I whined and whined until Steve got me an "organizer." I do use it for names/addresses/#'s and it has hot sinc and internet capabilities...but here is the catch. I have nothing important to put in it. I can put in when to change the litter boxes and a few birthdays, but other than that...I lead a very boring life. I also don't use it enough to pay attention to when the battery is dead it seems. Isn't the counter the coolest thing? I stole it from Craig and Diane's blog!

joannmski said...

How about the Yahoo! calendar? you can use that for free.

That is a totally cool counter BTW!