Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Great Movie...

This one is a bit harder. I was too easy on y'all before!


Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love...true love never dies. You remember that boy, you remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see a person should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Another of my favorite movies so I should have known - but didn't. I cheated and looked. The first time we saw it DGS was in the room and it was so quiet. Too close to his reality. Glad things worked out better for him. It's a really lovely movie and now I want to see it again.

Amy said...

Nobody else wants to guess? This fantastic movie is

Secondhand Lions.

A must-see movie. Funny, emotional, pathetic, humorous, touching. A truly great movie.