Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good excuse for a party!

So, I am going to have a virtual party! A brunch pot luck. I will be providing the coffee and some banana bread I made yesterday! It's really good! Stop by anytime! What are you going to bring? Homemade or store-bought, it's all good. Oh, the chocolate chip cookies are fresh out of the oven, too. Sandy, could you bring your blueberry buckle? It's been such a long time and it is SOOO good! Just grab a cup of coffee and hang out for a while!

And everyone please welcome Joy to the group! She is a Christian, stay at home mom and she is taking on all kinds of new adventures! Welcome to the neighborhood!

I made some changes to my blog. Again. I changed my name. To my real name. I thought that this would clear things up a bit, but instead it seems to have made it more complicated. So, if you see comments posted by me on YOUR blog, they will now show up as "Amy", instead of JessnBekahsmom. Which I still am and always will be, but I decided to put in my name. After what, two years on blogger. I know. Don't ask.

5 comments:

jennie said...

i would like to come and bring Steve's famous M&M brownies with hot fudge frosting. what do you think? :)

Amy said...

Great! Welcome! Thanks for bringing the brownies. They look fantastic! There are some people over there you might enjoy talking with!

Sandy said...

Yes, I'll bring the blueberry buckle but don't know if it will taste the same without the fresh blueberries from the Overlake Blueberry Farm in Seattle. And can I say I love, love, love the new look on your blog. And your counter? Like looking at a perpetual snow globe - beautiful!
This comment better stick.......

Joy said...

What a wonderful story of your nephew. This is also close to my heart, I believe that all of us created by God have the right to live. What a wonderful testimony your nephew is.
Thank you for the warm welcome on your blog.
You mentioned Jlow is in Washington?
Have a wonderful weekend filled with the Lord's blessings.
Joy

Amy said...

Sandy, I am sure Trader Joe's will have something wonderful!

Thnx, I like the new counter, too! :P

Joy,

Jlow is in Texas. Little town near the border. And check out the other blog, it is all recipes. Yum!

Really enjoying your blog, too!