Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bacon Candy

Okay, this I am going to have to try. Everyone likes bacon...even vegetarians. You know I'm right!

This and the bacon cookies. Going to have to look those up on Deacon's website.

Jennie - I will do your list soon, I promise, I just may not get to 100.
Sandy - I am working on it.

Got my hair cut today. Without the extra nine or so inches of hair, my head is lighter and I can think more clearly now! LOL!!! Every time I turn my head, it goes too far!

Ingredients

  • 1 lb Bacon (not thick-cut)
  • 1/4 cup Brown sugar

Cooking Instructions

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.

Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this making sure not to overlap pieces.

Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.

Notes

It'll be the very first thing that's munched up if you bring it to a party. Guaranteed.

1 comment:

jennie said...

that sounds soooo good! hahaha. i am going to have to try it.