Thursday, January 11, 2007

Top Ten Reasons...

Today is a good day. This is more for me than for you, dear Reader. I just need a little pick me up. I could easily come up with ten reasons that it is not a good day, however, then I would be being negative, wouldn't I? And my intent here is to bring myself up. SO, for Thursday, January 11,

The Top Ten Reasons why Today Is A Good Day
10. Because it is almost Friday!
9. Because, although it may snow, I will not have to shovel snow.
8. Because God loves me. (This is, of course, really number one, which just goes to show these are not in order)
7. Because there is a beautiful blue-eyed five year old named Jessica.
6. Because there is a beautiful brown-eyed three year old named Rebekah.
5. Because my daughter will read me a book today!
4. Because there are no weeds on my slope!
3. Because my husband loves me. He told me so last night.
2. Because it may snow today and my children love the snow!
1. Because, well, just because. :-)

2 comments:

joannmski said...

11. There are no gophers

Anonymous said...

Buck up, it was minus 6 here this morning...and yes, I have to shovel snow my dear...that should pick you up a bit. I am a coffee drinker...but mine also has to be gooped up...I make a BIG cup of instant coffee (see, not a purist)add a packet of hot chocolate and some creamer and top with mallows! Yummy...I drink tea with Chinese food. Yes, you are blessed...with a wonderful family and a talent for writing...