Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm a little slow

Okay, I am figuring this thing out. Now, I just have to figure out how to add a picture.

It has been pouring down rain for the past several hours. It has finally stopped. Or at least slowed down. My back yard is a lake. My children are sleeping. My house is warm and dry inside. My God loves me. Life is good. Which brings us to, yat ta da da!

Top Ten Reasons to Be Happy Today

10. The Internet is up and running so we can all blog.
9. Friends who blog, so you have something to read.
8. Rain puddles.
7. Mud.
6. Happy, healthy children.
5. Hot Chocolate with whipped cream AND little marshmallows.
4. The holiday season has begun.
3. Holiday season=pumpkin pie
2. We have another top ten list!
1. We have an awesome God!

This top ten thing is addicting.

2 comments:

Sinnersaint said...

6. Happy, healthy children.

Amen!

joannmski said...

Above your post, when you are making a new post, is a little icon of a picture. Click on that and you can add a picture.

;-)