Sunday, October 16, 2005

Three hours of research...

I just spent three hours doing research for a friend who is getting divorced. I am so glad I am happily married and will never have to deal with that! This poor woman has been cheated on by her husband and then her attorney has totally neglected her for the past 15 months. Ridiculous!

I mentioned to someone that this thing is up and going, so now I guess I had better start writing. Problem was, I couldn't remember how to get here, or what I called it! So, now I guess I am part of the population that sits down at the computer and gets to write whatever comes into my head. And I don't care if anyone else likes it or reads it or not. At least I don't have my name as my website!

Friday night I got to spend time with the ladies from our church and we had a bridal shower for Mae. But the whole time I was thinking about Peg's testimony. It reminds me of the old saying that if you and all the other people you know threw your problems into a big pile so that you could pick easier problems, you would end up taking yours back because they are familiar and you already know how to handle them. Isn't it nice that we don't have to handle them ourselves, we can just give them to God and let Him sort them out. I need to remember that when I am stressing out over something. Give It To The Lord.

1 comment:

joannmski said...

That is very true. Our problems are our dear familiar friends. It would be pretty tough to take on whole new ones we have to figure out!