Monday, October 17, 2005

Insignificant me...but not to Him!

Insignificant me...but not to Him!

Top Ten Reasons to Start A Blog

10. Everyone else is doing it.
9. Someone to listen to me rant.
8. I don’t have to pay a shrink.
7. I can see if people really care about what I have to say.
6. There has to be some representation from the James family.
(When I told Scott he should start a blog, he said, “ I have nothing to say!” )
5. I can feel like I have adult communications during the day.
4. I can pretend I am doing something really important at the computer and the kids don’t know the difference.
3. Something to do at 2am.
2. I feel like I am really communicating.
1. I can try to come up with a better recipe for bacon grease.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Mmmmm, a list. Joann will be pleased and possibly laugh and point at Fr. Rich. Bueno.

By the way, if you need cleaning help, I am free to those who ask nicely. I don't help Peg out of professional courtesy, but it could be fun helping someone else who doesn't think I'm an alien.

joannmski said...

Oh yay!!! A new set of lists. Lovely. Very nice blog!!