Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Insignificant me...but not to Him!

Insignificant me...but not to Him!

I have been sitting here for about an hour and a half reading blogs. This is what I get to do at 4:30 in the morning. I love that when you read people's blogs, you get to find out what is in their head, what makes them tick. And I love the people at our church! There are some truly amazing people. Those who, with Christ's help are battling all types of adversity, frustration, and just, in some cases, a lousy job, difficult children (or sisters!), or whatever. What you will find as you read about the day to day in other's lives, is that we are all going through things. Some good, some bad. With God's help, we will all get through.

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the people in my church, through their writings. Wit and wisdom, if you will.

Julie, you are cynical and funny. And oh, how I envy your ability to keep things clean.
Cody, amazing. My prayers are with you. You are truly being used by God in amazing ways.
Alena, you are precious in the eyes of the Lord.
Nomi, keep up the good work. You have artistic talent. You will find it.
Jess, umm, don't stress out your mother. She's going to have a hard time with this whole driving thing. All mothers do.
Carsten. Uh, hmmm. What goes on in that brain of yours, Jimmy Neutron? Your mind must be like, going, all the time. Amazing. Cool.
Steve. Funny. You are a great storyteller. You could write a book. Confessions of an ex-4sqr.
Peg, enjoy California. Some of the people who love you most reside here. (Present company included)
Fr. Rich, I love your stories.
Joann, the mother of all Joanns. Could we have asked for a better Priest's wife? I think not! And those lists...look what you have started!

Hey, look, I just made another list. And it has ten names on it! I'm in for the long haul. Thanks for welcoming me.

2 comments:

joannmski said...

Hey thanks Amy!!! And welcome to blogland, glad you are here!

Amy said...

You're right, I am here with y'all! Just you wait....